My husband, children and I stayed at the Grandview in Las Vegas. The hotel is conveniently located on the strip south of the airport and near interstate 15. It is about 3.5 hours from the Grand Canyon and 2.5 hours from Zion National Park. The rooms are very spacious, full kitchen, large dining table, 2 large TVs and whirlpool tubs. The complex is large and bustling with several pools and right next to a casino with many dining options, Movie Theater and bowling alley. They have a shuttle that … Read more
My wife and I just returned from a week at the Sundance Vacation location on Molokai in Hawaii. Michael, the manager and his staff were great. During our week we hiked to this secluded waterfall. After hiking on Monday we returned for the Manager’s Reception and swim in the pool. The view of the sunset over the water from the pool was great. We met other plan members as well as other guests and made great new friends. We are already working on plans for a return trip.
We recently enjoyed a vacation to Fenwick Island, DE. We spent a week at the Delaware beaches and found all sorts of wonderful restaurants to eat in. The condo or townhouse we were in was very spacious and quite comfortable. We had to end our trip before it was time due to a family emergency, but would like to thank Sundance Vacations for such a nice place.
Had an amazing trip to the Dominican Republic using Sundance Vacations. The accommodations and service were excellent! Actually every travel experience I’ve had with Sundance has exceeded my expectations. This has been one of the best investments I’ve made for my family.
Had a wonderful week in Naples Florida at the Greenlinks Resort. Great condo and beautiful resort. We really enjoyed the pool and even used the exercise room. Golf courses are beautiful. Staff are friendly and so helpful.
We just returned from our Sundance Vacation. We stayed at the Lakeside Inn in Marco Island, Florida. They had a great swimming pool and a sandy beach on the fresh water pond, which is the home of two alligators. All of the accommodations had their own screened in porch looking over the pond. It was very quiet, clean, and restful. We met other people who were clients as well, which we enjoyed talking too about other vacations they had been on. We are planning our next Sundance vacation. We would … Read more
Best Places to Work
- Sundance Vacations was named as the 2021 “Best Places to Work Pennsylvania” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Conducted by the Times Leader, Sundance Vacations was ranked a platinum winner among companies in the state.
Celebrating Over 30 Years in Business
- Sundance Vacations is proud to have celebrated our 30th year in business, and we would like to thank all of our travelers and employees for their continued support along the way!
Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO
- This list is based entirely on employee feedback and emphasizes reviews shared on Glassdoor over the past year.
- The Inc. 5000 list is annually compiled by Inc. Magazine. It ranks the top 5000 fastest-growing companies in the United States.
Stevie Awards for Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards are billed as the world’s premier business awards competition. Operating both in the United States and internationally, the Stevies for Women in Business are awarded to the top businesses that are women driven and outstanding women in their fields.
Best Places to Work New Jersey
- The “Best Places to Work New Jersey” list is created by the Best Companies Group. It is a study conducted in the form of survey given to employees of all the nominated companies.
Best Places to Work Illinois
- The “Best Places to Work Illinois” list is created by the Best Companies Group. It is a study conducted in the form of survey given to employees of all the nominated companies.
Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- The Stevie Awards are billed as the world’s premier business awards competition. Operating both in the United States and internationally, these awards are given to companies and individuals that provide the highest quality customer service.
Association of Teleservices International
- (ATSI) Call Center Award of Distinction The ATSI represents more than 350 of the most sophisticated call centers and tele service companies in the world. These companies service more than 350,000 customers in the Unites States alone.
Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces
- From their website: “The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces awards recognize the top employers in North America that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces.”
Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce
- Healthy Workplace Award The Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce has been helping local businesses in the Wilkes-Barre area since 1884. Each year the chamber has recognized a local business that have been dedicated to helping their employees improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Outstanding Philanthropists Award
The Association of Fund Raising Professionals have been inspiring global chance since 1960. The Outstanding Philanthropy Award is specially presented to those who are known for their charitable pursuits and prowess for giving back to the community.