The Revenue Operations Analyst will provide professional and technical support and will be the technical expert across multiple project assignments. They will utilize process improvement methodologies and other analytics to improve procedures within the Reservations Division of Sundance Vacations. Under the guidance of the VP, pursues improved operational effectiveness through the refinement of existing procedures or business processes. Provides cost benefit analysis and interpretation of report data generated from Attitude and other key systems. Assists IT in a quality assurance role while providing an infrastructure development process for future company growth. Revenue Operations strives to enable our revenue facing functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) to scale top line growth quickly and efficiently. We are looking for high energy, entrepreneurial minded individuals to help us achieve this mission via data driven decision making and analytical insights.
In this role, the Analyst:
• Controls the efficient flow of real estate inventory and information between point of origin through partner placement in order to meet client requirements;
• Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes;
• Integrates learning from customers, competitors and professional training to continuously improve competitive position;
• Evaluates metrics to identify process improvement opportunities, reaches out to upstream and downstream operations to identify possible synergies and service improvements;
• Manages logistics, assesses current and future requirements and current resources, determine gaps and develops plan for area development/ real estate acquisition;
• Provides suggestions for software implementation within the department to improve efficiency;
• Provides subject matter expertise in recommending, defining and implementing processes that are not currently in place to enable improved efficiencies across the Reservations Division or recommend improvements to current processes.
• Holds weekly staff meetings covering topics of importance to the team and sector with focus on building an inclusive, ethical and safe culture.
• Retains IT role to utilize skills and to support local applications and business systems integration.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in business or Information Technology and 4 years work experience or equivalent
• Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft suite of products;
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Team leadership experience desired.
• Process improvement experience with the ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing business technology development environment.