Personal Information we collect:
The Personal Information we collect and the extent to which we use it will vary depending on the product or service involved. Such Personal Information can include information we receive from you and information about your transactions with us or our affiliates, such as:
- Your social security number
- Your name, street address, phone numbers, email address, banking information, annual income information, drivers license information and credit card numbers
- Your account balances
- Your transaction history
- Your credit scores
- Your credit history, and
- Your payment history
We also may collect information we receive about your transactions with unaffiliated third parties and information from a consumer reporting agency.
Reasons we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, third party service providers, and unaffiliated third parties:
- For our everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions and provide you with a product or service you request, maintain your account, respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you
- To our third party service providers, including companies that provide marketing and sales services on our behalf, companies that process or service your accounts, and companies that help us secure your information (all such third party service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information and only use your information for the purposes specified by us)
- For our affiliates everyday business purposes, such as information about our transactions or experiences with you, and as otherwise permitted by law (information shared to our affiliates about your creditworthiness for everyday business or marketing purposes is subject to the opt out provision below)
- For our non affiliates to market to you (subject to the opt out provision below)
Opting Out of the Sharing of Your Personal Information:
You may also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. To opt out of receipt of such promotional communications, please call toll-free at 1-800-264-3802. In the event you change your mind about information that you have provided to us, or if any of your information is out of date, changes or is inaccurate, you may correct, update, or remove such information by contacting us at 1-800-264-3802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality and security:
We use strict standards of security and confidentiality to protect the Personal Information we have about you. Only employees who are properly trained and need your Personal Information to perform their jobs will have access to your Personal Information. Physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards have been put in place to keep your Personal Information safe in accordance with applicable law.
Additional Information and Internet Policy:
You may be offered the opportunity to receive via e-mail news, special offers, and promotions regarding products and services offered by us and our affiliates. By choosing to receive e-mail communications from us, you consent to also receiving e-mail communications from our affiliates. We hope you will find these items interesting and informative. In fact, we may use your travel preferences and experiences to share customized advertisements, updates and promotions that include our recommendations to you about travel specials.
Most cookies expire after a defined period of time; however, you can delete cookie files at any time. Most browsers (i.e., Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator) are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, by refusing cookies, some services provided on many websites, including our websites, may not function properly.
Use of Internet Protocol (“IP”) Addresses. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the internet so that your computer can be identified by the main computers, known as “web servers,” that “serve up” web pages. This allows us to identify and gather general information and data about you, such as the web pages you view.
How we secure your Personal Information from others using our websites:
The security of all information associated with users of our websites is an important concern to us. We exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers; however, we do not control transmissions or traffic over the Internet or through third party communication service providers and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of such transmission of your information. Your use of the Internet and our websites, including your transmission of information to us is at your own risk, as perfect security does not exist on the Internet; however, once we receive your information, we use industry standard efforts designed to safeguard your information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not seek information from or sell any Getaways products to children 13 and under. Should a child whom we know to be 13 or under send Personal Information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her Personal Information.
Dowd Marketing, Inc.
Sundance Vacations, Inc.
Sundance Vacations N.A., Inc.
Sundance Vacations Network, Inc.
Sundance Getaways, Inc.
Travel Promotions, Inc.
Tri State Financial, Inc.