At Sundance Vacations, our goal is to ensure that our travelers have the vacation of their dreams when they travel with us. We share the common goal of enriching the lives of our customers and each other by helping people experience quality vacations through caring, professional service. These Core Values are what make us different. They are what make us special. Here’s what some of our clients had to say about their experience with Sundance Vacations. If you’d like to learn more about fantastic travel options from Sundance Vacations, contact us.
To read more reviews from Sundance Vacations travelers, from Tripadvisor, Facebook and more, check out this website: “Sundance Vacations Reviews”
“We enjoyed our first “Sundance Vacation” at the Greenlinks Resort in Naples Florida early in November. It totally exceeded our expectations.”
“We enjoyed a long weekend at Snow Ridge Village. The Condo that we had through Sundance Vacations was wonderful… There was plenty of space and it had two bedrooms and a washer and dryer…. So we went home with clean clothes.”
“My last vacation on Marco Island was so comfortable. Service and staff were a pleasure”
“Whether it’s watching the sunset over Phoenix or the Grand Canyon, going
on a train ride through Verde Canyon on the way to Sedona, or going to Cactus
Spring Training games, we are happy that we have been able to stay at Pointe
Resort through Sundance Vacations. Looking forward to our next trip.”
“Had a great vacation at Victorian Condo-Hotel in Galveston TX last week.
The area and resort were great only thing I would add is they might want
to update the room. We didn’t mind though. The beach was across the
street and the resort had 2 pools (a kiddie pool and a heated pool) It was
not crowded either. Most of the time we didn’t hear or see anyone near our
room. I am attaching a picture from our balcony. Thanks again Sundance
“Just back from a wonderful, relaxing vacation in Naples Fl. Sundance vacations has a great property there, Park Shore Resort. I highly recommend this Sundance property. Very close to Olde Naples and all the terrific restaurants and shops. Can’t wait to go again.”
“My name is Kathy Lugo, and I have been a client of Sundance Vacations for 4 years now. And I love it !!!!!!”
“I recently spent a week in Palm Springs, CA and stayed at Tuscany Manor. I scheduled this vacation through Sundance Vacations and was very pleased with not only the complex but with the service that I received from Sundance. I would highly recommend this facility for anyone seeking a clean, wonderful located facility in the heart of Palm Springs. Also, the movie star homes that are within walking distance to the unit are a wonderful addition to the trip.”
“Review of Hotel Molokai: We would never have considered or come across this little property if not for Sundance Vacations. As it turns out, after a wedding in Oahu, this was the perfect get-away for sun and relaxation.
10 Things to Know:
- Don’t over pack. There really ISN’T any reason for more than a small backpack of clothes. The hotel has an awesome check-out policy for snorkel gear and towels. Just bring your suit and something to wear when you’re not at the beach.
- … and the airlines charge for bags over 15 lbs. Which, it turns out will be stuff you bring over and then bring home without ever using. So just pack light.
- Don’t count on good wi-fi or cell phone signal at the hotel. Verizon seems to work pretty well but T-Mobile could only be used when in town. The Hotel offers “in room” wifi, but our room was very close to the lobby and I still had to take my laptop down to the lobby to do any work. (Alternatively, you can get a great signal at Paddlers in town AND get food, beverages, and enjoy entertainment in the evening!)
- The staff is great and the General Manager, Michael, bent over backwards with politeness to ensure we were comfortable. He even let me go “sit on his wifi” at his house when the guys were at the hotel trying to fix it. Be sure to join him for one of their great cocktails (the hula dancer, I think it’s called) at the Manager’s reception!
- A shout out to Pua at the front desk. I spoke with her in advance of arrival and she had great ideas and suggestions. Things that saved us time and money, and made our stay more enjoyable. Thanks again, Pua!
- A rental car is a must… so put it to good use and explore the island! The Halawa Valley drive is awesome… especially the last several miles where the road is narrow and windy and beautiful views are around every curve. Bring some food and spend some time at the nearly deserted beach.
- Get out at night at least once! Paddlers has open mic night on Thursdays. I met some people who regularly come to Molokai to work who said they don’t miss a Thursday night at Paddlers because of this amazing couple that sing and play several musical instruments. Check them out and have some yummy food while you’re at it!
- Speaking of yummy food…. pre-order some bread from the bakery (we got a loaf of onion-cheese bread) and then walk down the sidewalk about 50 paces to the wine shop. They’ve got a terrific selection of wines (waaay better than you’d expect to find in Molokai) as well as some very nice cheeses. NOTE: bakery is closed on Tuesday.
- Coffee is as delicious as expected… but if you’re a decaf drinker you might want to bring your own. It was hard to come by.
- Hotel Molokai is still in the process of rebuilding from a fire that destroyed the restaurant and laundry facilities. There IS a dining area though I’m not sure meals are served but every other day or something like that. If you need to do laundry you’ll have to bring it into town..”
“My family and I just got back from Ocean City, Maryland. Thanks to Sundance Vacations we could stay a whole week without paying a fortune. The accommodations were great. We could not have asked for a
better place to stay.”
“We LOVED our Dominican Republic vacation booked
through Sundance Vacations!!”
“Got back from Ocean City, NJ. The accommodations were better than expected. Lots of room and clean. Close to beach and restaurants that we enjoy. Will be back next year!!!”